NEWBURY — Chief Douglas Janvrin would like to remind residents to take precaution Wednesday night into Thursday morning as the region is expected to face sudden snow squalls and temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
NEWBURY — Chief Douglas Janvrin reports that the Newbury Fire Department extinguished a chimney fire on New Year’s Day.
NEWBURY — As residents decorate their homes for the holidays, Chief Douglas Janvrin and the Newbury Fire Department would like to remind everyone to be mindful of several important safety tips.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NEWBURY — Chief Douglas Janvrin is pleased to announce that the Newbury Fire Department is participating in the Toys for Tots program over the next month. From now until Dec. 7, the Newbury Fire Department will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for children ages infant to 16. Drop-off boxes will be […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NEWBURY – With daylight saving time approaching this weekend, Chief Douglas Janvrin and the Newbury Fire Department would like to remind residents to test their smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Daylight saving time ends Sunday, Nov. 4 at 2 a.m. “As residents change their clocks this weekend, we encourage everyone to also […]